Presentations / Seminars
- An overview of the Accessibility and Mobilities theme projects: FITS and IRP
Wednesday 24th November 2010, 3.30-4.30 pm, Room 304, MacRobert Building
Dr Nagendra Velaga, dot.rural Accessibility and Mobilities Research Fellow, University of Aberdeen
- Geovation Camp pecha kucha
Presented by David Corsar, at the Geovation Competition camp, attended by David, Nagendra Velaga, and Nirwan Sharma, at the Ordnance Survey's head office in Southampton, on 25 – 27 March 2011.
- The Collectively Informed (and Intelligent) Rural Passenger
Presented by David Corsar, at the workshop on Collective Intelligence, at the SICSA PhD Conference 2011, Edinburgh, 24th May 2011.
- Provenance and the Informed Rural Passenger
Presented by David Corsar, at the Developing a Set of Provenance Principles for Linked Open Data workshop, organised as part of the e-Science Institute's mini-theme on Provenance and Linked Open Data, on 27 June 2011.
- An Overview of Provenance Research Activities at Aberdeen
Presented by David Corsar, at the SICSA Workshop on Provenance, Sensor Networks and Workflows, on 28 July 2011.
- Information Quality in the Web of Linked Sensor Data
Presented by Chris Baillie, at the Twenty-Fifth Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-11), on 10 August 2011
- Provenance in the Web of Linked Sensor Data
Presented by Chris Baillie, at Digital Futures 2010, on 11 October 2010
- Building an Information Ecosystem for Public Transport in Rural Areas
Presented by David Corsar, at Digital Futures 2011, on 17 November 2011
- Evaluating Quality using Sensor Metadata and Provenance Presented by Chris Baillie at Digital Engagement 2011, on 17 November 2011